First Aid training covers a range of topics, including:
- CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) and AED (Automated External Defibrillator) training
- Basic wound care, such as stopping bleeding and preventing infection
- How to handle fractures and sprains
- How to handle burns and poisoning
- How to recognize and respond to different medical emergencies, such as heart attack, stroke, and seizure
- How to provide care for someone who is unconscious or not breathing
First Aid Training empowers a person with no medical background or skills to help casualties in their medical emergencies. In case of life and death situation every minute counts and at Najma we deliver the accredited First Aid training through interactive and practical sessions to individuals or companies, aiming to empower our participants to respond confidently in any medical emergency at workplace or outside.
At Najma we believe that it is everyone’s responsibility to help others in their medical emergencies thus, everyone should know how to respond confidently when it is required.
Out training sessions are directed by approved trainers and courses are designed to match local as well as international health and safety regulations.
Najma Consultancy – The Right Choice Since 1997 offer First Aid training courses that are recognized locally and internationally by employers and government agencies.