Najma Consultancy provides occupational Health and Safety Courses in Dubai.
NAJMA Human Resources, Occupational Safety and Training Consultancy impart health and safety training for every selected candidates after their selection prior to their departure from the country of origin.
In Dubai , Each of the selected candidate will carry a certificate in Health and Safety. This training program has been designed to provide essential knowledge and understanding of health and safety for employees working in any sector or business, whether manufacturing, commerce, public sector or the service industry.
Good health and safety training reduces risks and prevent accident and ill health arriving from work activities.
The essential element of the company’s safety system is the knowledge and attitude of employers and this demands proper training in the basics of health and safety as well as specific training for individual tasks.
Health and Safety Training
- Health and safety First Principles
- Principles of manual handling
- Principles of COSHH(control of substances hazardous to health)
- Stress Awareness
- Risk assessment principles and practice
- Confined spaces entry/rescue training
- Rigging and slinging courses
- Fall protection course/working at elevated heights
- Ergonomics/Human factor
- Site safety orientation
- Safe work and hot work permit programs
- Chemical Handling, identification and spill containment
- HAZWOPER-Hazardous waste operations
- Respiratory protection
- Emergency organization
- Lock out/ tag out
- Electrical safety
- Hand power tool use and safety
- Gas testing /noise monitoring
- Safe handling and storage of gas cylinders
- Transportation of dangerous goods(TDG)
- Trench Rescue
- Food Safety /HACCP
- Fire protection/suppression
- Behaviour based safety
- Life safety code NFPA 101
- Post Injury Loss Reduction
- Crane Operators safety
- Pallet Stackers safety
- Safe use of health guns
- Bobcat operator safety