A Manpower company is looking for an Operations Manager to join their team for Recruitment and Manpower supply business in Dubai.
To supervise the workforce, ensuring that manpower and resources deliver the specific services within the agreed budget and standards.
• Manage the day to day operation which includes cleaning and other soft services operations.
• People resource management – including coaching, development and employee engagement.
• Responsible for the leadership of all employees including effective resource management, coaching and performance management. Liaise with soft services contractors to follow through on approved work.
• Understanding when it’s necessary to seek advice from Facilities Manager and to consult for technical expertise to ensure the correct procedures is followed.
• To comply with the standard operating procedures, company policy, statutory requirements and regulations in relation to soft services and health and safety Supervise and train staff contractors when necessary.
• Responsible for the delivery of continued safety awareness to all staff.
• Responsible for supervision, reporting and monitoring of performance and accounts to ensure control of spending and budgets. Proactively supervising and/managing the quality of service and introduce innovations in line with market trends and Dubai Developments.
• Communication skills. Excellent organizational skills.
• Experience: Minimum 5 Years
• Budget: Open for right candidate
• Expectation: Candidate from his overall experience should have minimum 5 years experience in Manpower / Labor Supply Company.
• Mandatory: UAE issued Driving License
Interested candidates can submit their CV to email@example.com with the subject line “HR 22-195 Operations Manager-Manpower Supply”